Pitt Community College will be:
- A catalyst for transforming the individual and community.
- A recognized leader for accessible learning programs and services.
- A creative partner with business and industry to enhance economic development.
Pitt Community College educates and empowers people for success. With a culture of excellence and innovation, the College is a vital partner in the economic and workforce development of our community. PCC provides access to dynamic learning opportunities designed to foster successful career preparation, higher education transfer, community involvement, and global engagement.
Strategic Goals 2014-2017
- Student Learning Success
Pitt Community College will provide resources and support to cultivate the skills and knowledge needed to achieve academic and professional success.
- Workforce Development and Job Readiness
Pitt Community College will create a job ready competitive workforce by working with business and industry to expand current programming.
- Student and Community Engagement
Expand educational programming and services to all sectors of our community.
- Strategically Leverage Technology for Success
Integrate technology into college operations to support learning and student success.